Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday Longish Run

I met up with Clairie and Toasty at The Regatta at 5.30am for our mid-week longish run. I must admit I wasn't quite in the mood for it this morning and so stashed the iPod in my fuelbelt in case I couldn't keep up with them.

We did the Story Bridge loop, and for a change headed over the Goodwill first and came back through the city. Toasty had started at The Ship Inn and so bade us farewell at the Vic Bridge.

At the end Clairie's Garmin told us we'd done 16.3km averaging 4:59 pace. I was pretty happy with that as I thought it felt slower, like 5 minute pace ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger R2B said...

Nice to be able to surprise yourself with your efforts occasionally especially when you don't quite feel in the mood.

R2B

9:57 PM  
Blogger Clairie said...

Tesso you forgot to mention you were leading us all Wed morning!! Toastie and I were working hard just to keep up with you.

Though I have to say as much as I was really looking to finish - I am proud of my effort in maintaining sub 5min pace for that distance.

Now just have to work out how to not stop for the loo break ha ha!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Doesn't sound like you - "I must admit I wasn't quite in the mood for it this morning...."! But judging by your pace things improved.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

At least you were happy by the time you finished the run Tesso. Imagine what you would have been like if you didn't run!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

4.59 pace & you weren't in the mood! In the mood I'd like to see!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home