Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tagged!

4 jobs I have had
- Glass picker-upper (at RSL club)
- Prawn peeler
- Governess
- Software Tester

4 movies I could watch over and over
- Groundhog Day
- The Birds (scares the crap out of me every time tho)
- Edward Scissorhands
- The Big Chill

4 places I have lived
- Normanton
- Canberra
- New Farm (Brisbane)
- Hawthorne (Brisbane)

4 TV shows I love to watch
- Six Feet Under
- Shameless
- Queer As Folk
- Seinfeld

4 places I have been on vacation
- Bali
- Russia
- Turkey
- USA

4 websites I visit each day
- Cool Running
- DIG Internet Radio
- Bloglines
- Pat Carroll Online

4 favorite foods
- dark chocolate
- big salad
- rye bread
- Pink Lady apples

4 places I would rather be right now
- Noosa
- New York
- Bali
- Whitsunday Islands

4 favorite bands/singers
- Magnetic Fields
- Mountain Goats
- Meat Purveyors
- Me First And The Gimme Gimmes
I couldn't narrow it down to 4 so I just listed my 4 of my faves that start with 'M' :-)

4 Bloggers I am tagging
- Ally-Lou
- Shane
- Robert Song
- Steve (in Japan)

9 Comments:

Blogger miners said...

lol - a big salad. Ha - just loved that episode :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Hey Tesso, Pink Ladies are my favourite too.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Wow blkbox. Whenever I think of Governesses I'm more likely to think of Mary Poppins.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

Just wondering if you still like prawns?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Thanks Tesso, I will get on to it.

I do like your choice of Seinfield

12:43 PM  
Blogger Robert Song said...

Groundhog Day !!! hahaha

Ah ... The Pink Lady. They have been a little off quality just lately, I've found. Hopefully the new season supply will kick in soon. Did you know that Pink Lady is a brand name and not a variety of apple. This article is very interesting on the marketing of this product. Well worth a read.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,10823439-27644,00.html

12:56 PM  
Blogger Don Juan said...

I like pink ladies.
Good luck for GC on the weekend.

4:40 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

Geverness Tesso - the images that conjures!!! There goes my sleep tonight ;-)

All the best for the half on Sunday :-)

PS Just read on Spuds blog that he reckons "down" is easier than "up" for PMC.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home