Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Waits at the Gym

Although, according to the physio, I could actually have a run Monday I decided to give it a miss and hit the gym instead.

Got there around 3.30pm and expected it would be a little on the quiet side but walked in to find is was 'open day'. I guess this meant anyone could come in and do a workout for free. The place was chockers. And it got more crowded as time wore on.

There wasn't even a free bench for the first half hour or so. And although I did other excercises while waiting to snaffle machines etc, I felt like a stalker at times, watching people, and throwing my towel on the seat almost before they'd taken theirs off.

Saw the Bee just before I left. He's still waiting on his new suit from Suzanne and Bern at Scody. Can't wait to see what its like, though I can hazard a guess that its black and yellow with little antennas :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Song said...

Is that Tom Waits on the iPod?

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home