Monday, October 17, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Well, double tagged in fact from Kit and Cirque :-)

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.

The start was pretty crowded and I lost the pacer. I was referring to the Striders 10k race on October 1st this year at Homebush. I thought he was in front of me but the 45 min pacer was actually behind. Well, he was until the 8k mark and then he went past and I quickly lost sight of him. So not a good race for me. I didn't do a good time but I sure had a good time catching up with so many Sydney CRs.

Now I tag Lady Jove, Twopennys, SteveL, Tank Girl, and Robert Song.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Your a popular girl :)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I just read your comment on my blog... YES I thought the treadmil seemed faster and harder! I though It was just me running like crap :) I much prefer the great outdoors!!!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Tagging"...what a funny idea! I might take a look at that after I master the software for downloading monitor to computer!!

Thanks for comments on my blog, Tess; you are a wonderful support to us all....& I'm very grateful to have that!

11:20 AM  
Blogger miners said...

really hope your injury is coming along well Tess - hate to see our top runners laid low for long.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home