Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Stretching It Out

It was my day off today, such a shame I couldn't do the usual Wednesday morning longish run. So first thing did the exercises and stretches the physio gave me.

Then hit the gym about midday. It takes at most 35 or 40 minutes to do the weights and abs exercises I usually do, so feeling a little guilty for not running I added some more strength work in and upped a few of the weights. Finished off with another stretching session.

So all this made the session last just over an hour, if I count the little chat I had with Ironbee who was working out at the same time :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cirque said...

The chat is the most important part Tesso. Flexible lips are vital for optimal breathing techniques.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It is compulsory to include in the duration of time spent in the gym (as stated in your blog) time spent talking. How on earth do you think I spend so much time in the gym each week ;-) Now you know my secret!

J.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Good on you Tesso! I do not know if it is possible for you to be more of a lean mean running machine????

7:06 AM  
Blogger Tesso said...

Aunty, ever since Horrie said those three little words (Poor Mans Comrades) to me last week its all I can think about as a major goal for next year. Oh, and like you its a secret wish for me :-)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home