Friday, June 29, 2007

All Over Bar The Shouting

First up here are a couple of pics from our pre-GC dinner on Tuesday night. What a great night. How lucky were we to get words of wisdom from two of Australia's best marathoners.


Kerryn McCann & Pat


Liz, Tess, Kerryn, Tara


*****


It was a fun session at PCRG yesterday. We did some 30/30s, but not flat out. There was no pressure, which was great as I got to hang out with Clairie a lot. Everybody was in top moods, there was such a buzz amongst the group. I guess it was a mix of nerves and excitement.

On Sunday my plan is to go out around 5:05 to 5:10 pace and see what happens. Its unlikely but if I can maintain that I'll come home under 3h40m. Think I'll load at least 4 hours of music on the iPod just in case :-)

So that's it. I'd like to say all the work has been done but for me it hasn't. However, I've done as much as I possibly could have given the circumstances, can't ask much more than that.

Good luck to all, especially my fellow PCRG-ers who are running their very first half or full marathon. I am just so excited for you.

See you on the other side of the finish line :-)

11 Comments:

Blogger Toasty said...

i counted 4 great marathoners

9:01 AM  
Blogger Toasty said...

and then Pat as well

9:01 AM  
Blogger Samurai Running said...

Yes, you're certainly not out of place with that lot.

It should be a great with the amount of people you know being at the Gold Coast this weekend.

No need to tell you to make the most of it.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

Good luck for Sunday, hope the weather is better than it is down here (Melbourne).

2:39 PM  
Blogger blues buffett said...

Good luck and looking forward to the report. The Brady quiz is on the way via PM from next week...

5:47 PM  
Blogger IHateToast said...

pat owns pants?

6:58 PM  
Blogger undercover brother said...

good luck.
cya tomorrow.
hope youre asleep by now!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Stu Mac said...

Good luck Tesso, I'm sure you will go very well!

11:34 PM  
Blogger blues buffett said...

Well, you SMASHED that 3:40!!!

Can't wait to read the report!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger TD said...

I'm overseas again and only just catching up on reports. A belated good luck from me, too, Tess.

Wonderful photos of Pat, Kerryn and you.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Ewen said...

Very happy you didn't need the 4 hours. Don't runners look different dressed!

6-4 in favour of the Blues. But, as you would say, it ain't over until the fat Connie sings.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home