Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday Music - 5th February 2007

The Rapture - Wooh Yeah Alright Uh Huh (2006)

After finally getting rid of "Good Thing" from my head this song is the latest stuck in there. Not that I'm complaining - I love it!

It was on the selection list for voting for the triplej Hottest 100 but didn't make the grade on the day. Not sure why, then again I came dead last by a mile in the Frappe Five comp. It was in my 10 votes .... but I missed the cut off and never got them in.

Classed as dance-punk its great to run to, especially if you are in 'the zone'.

Hope you enjoy it ... I do :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Toasty said...

Not your fault it didn't make it.

It's them (the voters with no idea) not you. I would have it in the list along with Razorlight and Bob's other song.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Ewen said...

Good one Tess. I'll use it in the next free beer 5000 :)

I want a barking dog T-shirt!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Clairie said...

Hi Tesso! I'm not getting your blog posts coming though?

Hope you had a great session this morning at Pats. We certainly seemed to be having fun as we whipped those boys over the bridge!

8:43 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Yes I do like it and i have downloaded it. Thanks :-) Can never have too much music!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home