Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Music - 5th March 2007

Maia Hirasawa - And I Found This Boy

This is the debut single from Maia Hirasawa, a member of Swedish band Hello Saferide. I first heard it about a month ago when checking out one of my favourite music blogs. Its the story of a one-night stand love affair gone wrong between members of two Swedish bands.

Of this song the author said "Sometimes you get a special song that you want to scream about from the rooftops. But you can't. I wish there was some way to take a regular blog post and somehow broadcast it to the world, instead of just to one a little corner of it."

Maybe now its reached another little corner :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Cool song!

I have just read Clairies blog and now I'm reading yors and i'm a little concerned! What is going on? How is your foot today? I have my fingers, toes, legs, arms crossed for you that there is nothing seriously wrong. Please take care!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

A bit like Bjork meets Dexy's Midnight Runners, don't you think? The last scene is just like the party that goes on in the dunny at Ikea in Moore Park on a Saturday morning

9:03 PM  
Blogger Samurai Running said...

Another talented mixed blood Japanese. These kids are going to ruler the new world, I'm telling you.

Yes, let us know what's happening with you and Clairie as soon as you can, we are all a bit worried.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Mat said...

That's a great catchy song. I love the rat playing the drums and the dancing tuxedos.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Take care of that foot of yours!!! I want to be cheering YOU this year :-)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home