Tuesday, October 24, 2006

30/30s at Pat's

It was one of those sessions at Pat's this morn where I couldn't work out what hurt most, my legs or my lungs. We did the circuit (about 350 meters) in the middle of The Gardens, 30 secs fast then 30 secs jog.

I was pretty happy to be in the vicinity of Simmo and Tori, and had not choice but to try to keep up with Simmo screaming encouragement with each fast bit. Right at the end, just after the start/finish point we began what we thought was another 30 seconds fast when Pat called out "all the way to the end" ... arrgghhh!!

A killer session but no doubt the perfect one for those in the group competing in the Noosa Tri on the weekend.

Speaking of Noosa I'm already there :-) But the local internet cafe is super duper expensive so visits to Bloggsville this week have to be short and sweet.

7 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

You sure get around Tesso ;-)

Those 30/30s sure sound tough - nice work.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Ewen said...

So, is Noosa more beautiful one day etc?

That Pat! I prefer the one where they ask "How many 300s?" and the reply is "No more than 37".

8:59 PM  
Blogger Robert Song said...

We will have to start calling you Lucky Starr. Talk about I've been everywhere.

Although no luck involved in being 3rd in the overall Club Champs. Congrats again.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Don Juan said...

Should be some good runs at Noosa to enjoy.

I was shocked at the Idol elimination. That hairy ugly Chris who can't sing has to go soon.

10:55 PM  
Blogger miners said...

nice to see you take the time to drop in anyway! I know what I'd be doing right now if I was in Noosa - good spot for the occular nerve exercises :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Good luck for your event on the weekend. Noosa Tri sounds like a great race.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Samurai Running said...

Hi Tesso

What are you doing in Noosa? I looked at the events on the net, looks like a good variety. Are you going to do the 5k race there? Or something else?

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home