Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Chappy

Today Total: 11k
Week Total: 49k
Month Total: 59k
Year Total: 59k

It was a 7am start time for work today so it was up really early to drive to work and then run the 2 1/2 km over to the Ship Inn for the 5.40am kickoff at Pat's.

On the pgm was 4 x 1k reps or 3 x 1ks with a 90 sec standing recover, and 2 x 500s with a 1 minute recovery. I'm starting to feel the effects of upping the kms and arrived today feeling tired and a little sore so figured I'd be around 4:10 pace. Anything under that and I'd be happy.

Well, I ended up more than happy - I did my three 1ks in 3:55, 3:58 and 4:01 :-) As I had to get to work I left the group after the third one and ran 2 x 2 minute efforts back towards work.

There was a bit of conjecture as to whether the new km line marker was in the same spot as previously, some of us thought it seemed to be a couple of meters shorter than the old one. I'm hoping the old one was long ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stu Mac said...

I see via Clairie's blog that the 2 of you are braving the early mornings on the w/e, obviously toowarm up north.

All the best!


Stu

9:56 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

wow, what great km times! I can only dream of such feats of speed! or should that be feets of speed :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

بنشر متنقل

11:32 PM  
Blogger حاتم النجار said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home