Thursday, December 29, 2005

Easy Eight

Wednesday morning was a very easy 8kms along the bike path. When I set out I wasn't sure how far I would go but decided it didn't care how far I went or how long it took.

I'd worn my Skins for about 10 hours Tuesday after my 28k at the Fatass run that morning and they seemed to help with the recovery. So basically I just wanted to roll the legs over and see what hurt. I had a little niggle in my right ankle but the muscles were fine, the only time I could feel them was running down the steep driveway back into my place.

The only thing that really hurt was my pride when this big guy ran past me as if I was standing still :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

What about your abs.....

11:01 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yeah... thats great that you pulled up ok!!! Always a bonus :-)

11:45 AM  
Blogger D said...

You rock!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Toasty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Toasty said...

Great news that you came through that one (Fats) so well. I called Telopea Inn and the woman said she was talking about me and you had just called and was going to tell me to get my act together. Just made it!

P.S. I found out I can delete my previous comment and fix my spelling mistakes

5:27 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Once those big fella's get the roll going there's no stopping them!

8k would have felt like a 100m sprint after all the long ones you have doing. Good news that there were no problems and you feel fine after fatass.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Happy New Year Tesso.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home