Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Let's go - go - go!!

After a week off Pat's (by popular vote there were no sessions last week) it was all systems go again Tuesday morning. It was great to see not just most of the regulars back and rarin' to go, but five new starters as well.

On the pgm was 6 x 500m or 400m efforts, and a final 500m, with a 1 min standing recovery between each. First up I did two 400s, then two 500s. Then just to be different did two 450s before that last 500 to finish. I cut down the recovery time for the shorter ones.

I have no idea of my times as my running watches are out of action. And the Astro Boy one Santa left me may assist in my never-ending crusade against the forces of evil, but it has no lap timer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Toasty said...

You have an Astro Boy watch? .... excellent!

5:38 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Reading the training that you've done just wears me out - you'll be able to do a marathon in your sleep!

I have a friend who is an Astroboy fan - don't think she has a watch though.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Tamyka Bell said...

I would lend you a watch if I had a spare with a lap timer! When is yours due back?

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home