Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Holy Fade Factor

It certainly was a tough one at Pat's this morning, or perhaps it just seemed that way because most of us are still in holiday mode and were expecting something a little easy. We had to do 1k, 500m, 1k, 500m, 1k - with just 45 seconds recovery between each one - I think that was the killer!

My times were 3:54, 2:00, 4:05, 1:57, 4:10. I was happy with how I started but not so with how I finished. The legs were hurting towards the end, I think Sunday's Mt Coot-tha run was coming back to haunt me. On the bright side we had a nice little pack going. That helped heaps as we really worked off eachother and doing that made it kind of fun .... she says that now :-)

I'd driven to work and ran to The Ship Inn from there for the start of the session so I'm guessing the total kms would be 11 or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

Except for the 3:54 I think I could keep up... but only if Pat let me have a 10 minute break between each.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home